On June 30th we will send in the final report of the Sea Li-ion project. Below you find some of the upcoming activities we will share. And make sure to not miss Donsö Shipping Meet on June 15th where we will present the highlight of the Sea Li-ion project.
- News post: Master thesis – Battery Storage for Charging, Grid Support, and Island Operation in the Port of Gothenburg.
- Three-part video interview with Lina Baldursson, Transformation Lead at Stena Line, discussing Stena Line being in the forefront of the electrification of the maritime sector.
- Video interview with Viktor Allgurén, Head of Innovation at the Port of Gothenburg, discussing the electrification transformation of the port.
- News post: Hazard workshop.
- Master thesis presentation, DNV.
- Donsö Shipping Meet – 15th of June, presentation with highlights from the Sea Li-ion project.
- Submission of final report 30th of June.
- More to come!
Sign up for Donsö Shipping Meet at: Sign up pop-up – Donsö Shipping Meet (donsoshippingmeet.com)